Friday 6 April 2012

A little about me.

hey guys.
second post in my new blog and i have decided in this one i would tell you a little about myself as you probably know very little about me.


Name: Sian Olwin Katrina McQuillan
Date of Birth: 28/11/97 (or 11/28/97 for you Americans(:)
Hobbies: I enjoy making videos, singing, listening to music, reading, writing, tennis, i enjoy going for walks, bodyboarding, skiing (although I have only been once), photography, playing guitar, shopping (typical girl, you see), going to concerts, holidays, going to parties, making plans, dreaming, reading poetry and talking. teenage things.
A few of my favourite things? Pepe Jeans, Harry Potter, Tommy Hilfiger, Levi Jeans/Shorts, Cameras, Apple Products, Cranberry Juice, Pandora, and lots more which I can't think of right now. Soz.

New post soon. Love you guys. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment