Friday 29 March 2013

Fifth day of the holidays

Today was a good day. Probably the best of the holidays so far.
I took the train to Belfast with my friends and we had a great day shopping. They all had to get their clothes for the Bastille concert next week but being the overly prepared girl I am, I purchased mine last month. I picked up a few cute items including an atlas style watch and a phone/purse clutch from Urban Outfitters, an orange skater skirt and white long-sleeved crop top from Topshop and a cute t-shirt from H&M. We also went on a couple of trips to the most amazing coffee house ever aka Starbucks where I got a tall skinny vanilla latte the first time and a tall skinny hazelnut latte the second time. They were devine.
I arrived home to coconut iced fingers and shortbread my dad had bought in the adorable home bakery close to his work. Aw so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment