Thursday 28 March 2013

Fourth day of the holidays

Today was fun. Cold. But fun.
Catching up with old friends is always super sweet. I went for lunch with my friend Kerry from primary school. We've known each other forever but barely see each other any more because we go to different high schools and so always have loads to chat about and catch up on. It was a good day! I've missed her lots. It got me thinking about my childhood and made me feel quite melancholy because those were the happiest times in my life and I'd do anything to go back. Oh well. Tomorrow will be fun too. I'm going to do some clothes shopping in the big city with my friends from school who I haven't seen since last Thursday. Need a catch up with them!! They have to buy their outfits for the Bastille concert next week. I got mine months ago. Hopefully a cheeky Starbucks in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment