Wednesday 27 March 2013

Third day of the holidays

Today I did nothing. No joke. I went out no where. Apart from to pay my neighbours telephone bill. Basically my dad consisted of homework, Facebook, Snapchat, reading "The Sky is Everywhere" by Jandy Nelson, eating, working out and watching TV. The best movie ever was on: Grease.
But my day isn't important because today was the day my friend went on her first date with this guy in our year. They are the cutest couple ever! It's unreal. She's such a hotty, it's not fair. I'm so jealous of her. But the guy isn't normally the type of guy who gets 'the hot girl'. Not in a mean way, he's a really nice guy but you know what I mean. Anyway, it's really cute because they genuinely like each other and they're so adorable together!! I could go on forever but I won't! Anyway, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment